Monday, February 18, 2013

Intro

So, what kind of catchy intro do I write to make you read this post and the posts to follow? I have no clue. I've tried the blog thing before, but it was a celebrity gossip blog that didn't last long (it used to be this site, but I've given it a makeover).

Like you've read above, I love history. I always have. I'm not sure where I got the love for history from, but I've liked it since elementary. When the elementary school library is giving away old library books, what kind of kid picks a biography of Abraham Lincoln? Me! Even when I was a young teenager I wanted to meet a certain boy band, but I also wanted to meet Abraham Lincoln, Princess Diana and Mother Teresa. That list has changed with time, but Lincoln has managed to stay on it all these years.

The plan is to post about places I've been, what I've liked about it, the neat things I saw and what ever other stuff crosses my mind. 

Enjoy!



No comments: